Not everyone is comfortable with dentures. Implant dentures are rising in popularity owing to the numerous benefits it offers patients. It is increasingly becoming an ideal choice for people looking for a superior yet cost-effective treatment similar to dentures. Implant dentures allow the person to wear artificial teeth without needing adhesive to keep them in place.
Implant dentures, also known as mini implants, include a simple process. Those who prefer to go ahead with this treatment will likely benefit significantly in the long run. The process begins with a consultation in which the dentist in Richmond will ask about your medical history, the medications you are taking presently and any dental concerns you may have. The dentist will also take note of the measurements of the mini implants you may need. Furthermore, the dentist will take an x-ray to determine whether you are eligible for this treatment.
The time taken for attaching the mini implants to your jawbone is the same as when performing a tooth filling. The Richmond dentist removes the traditional dentures and fits the implant dentures over the anchors. The placement of mini implants over the anchors and fitting of the dentures occurs within the same day. Those who have got implant dentures are delighted with the comfort and convenience such a solution has offered them. They no more have to worry about their false teeth moving around.
No Taste of Denture Adhesives
With implanted dentures, chewing the food is easier than traditional dentures. You also do not have to worry about the taste of denture adhesives since implant dentures do not use adhesives. The anchors are used in place of adhesives, which are considered more effective in keeping the teeth in their place. Unlike traditional dentures that can cause changes in your facial structure, implant dentures help maintain the original facial structure since it is attached to the jawbone. Thus, it only causes wear to the prosthetic teeth, thereby maintaining the original face shape.
Implant dentures also play a crucial role in avoiding bad breath when food particles get stuck between the dentures when it moves. These food particles that are left to stay then rot, creating a foul smell. With implant dentures, food particles will not get stuck since the dentures are kept in place properly with the help of implants.
If you are looking for an affordable yet effective option for replacing your missing teeth, visit your nearest dentist in Richmond to provide top-notch implant dentures.
Dentures might be your best choice if you are suffering from missing teeth. They can enable you to regain your lost confidence and feel comfortable in social situations. All of your inquiries about dentures have been answered by our dentists at Grand Mission Dentistry. Continue reading to learn more!
What Are Dentures?
Before jumping into the other sections, we need to first find out what dentures are from your favorite Richmond dentist. These are mostly false teeth that are used to fill up gaps left by tooth loss. They are placed inside your oral cavity and are fastened to a metal frame. They restore your original functionality and help you to go back to your daily activities. They look and feel exactly like your original teeth. This makes these appliances the best choice and the most convenient option. Get your dentures today!
Cost Of Dentures
Now let’s find out the cost of dentures. An entire set of upper dentures cost somewhere around $1,600 approximately. Similarly, an entire set for your lower jaw also falls in the same range. A partial set can cost anywhere between $700 and $3000. Consult your dentist in Richmond for a more specific estimate. The cost usually varies according to your area of residence and your oral health condition.
Are Dentures Worth The Price?
There are several benefits of using dentures. They can improve your dental health to a great extent. Your favorite Richmond dentist has listed some of the advantages below to help you make better decisions.
- Enhances your appearance and restores your self-confidence.
- Compared to other options, dentures are low-maintenance and require no extra effort for cleaning.
- Dentures can help you look and feel much younger. They keep your facial muscles from drooping, allowing you to keep your natural facial structure.
- Increases the efficiency of your teeth. You can regain your chewing ability and resume eating your favorite foods.
- Dentures are a very affordable choice when it comes to the replacement of missing teeth.
- Help protect your remaining natural teeth
- Improves your speech to a great extent and reduces the possibility of slurred speech
How To Take Care Of Your Dentures?
Dentures are very easy to maintain. Take good care of them to ensure that these devices last longer. Follow these tips by the best dentist in Richmond and your dentures could last you for decades.
- When using these devices, you must be very cautious. They are extremely brittle, and even the slightest pressure can cause them to break apart.
- To avoid bacterial accumulation in your dentures, you can use professional cleaning solutions.
- Brush them gently with a soft toothbrush on a regular basis. You should also floss and rinse your teeth after every meal.
- Soak them in water when they are not being used. It is essential for them to remain moist.
- When you visit our dental office, bring your dentures along. Our dental care professionals will carefully examine them and also clean them up for you.
We hope this blog has addressed all your queries related to dentures. Get in touch with us at Grand Mission Dentistry if you are looking for the best dentures in Richmond, TX.