Are you planning to go for an Invisalign treatment but still concerned about the cost? This blog will be of help to you. Many teased for their uneven teeth or crooked teeth have lived their lives hiding from society. Now they have a renewed hope with Invisalign treatment. For many, the cost may not be a factor because you may be able to enjoy a perfect set of teeth. However, the cost may depend on several factors such as the patient’s oral health, the location, the time for the dentist’s labor, etc. But for those who still want it within a budget, a limited period value for money offer from Grand Mission Dentistry is made available for a limited period.
About The Limited Period Offer
Grand Mission Dentistry offers the best Invisalign deal in Richmond, TX. You will be entitled to receive Invisalign treatment at a special price of $3700 compared to the regular price of $4700. The special price that offers you a flat discount of $1000 is valid only for a limited period. After that, you will get an additional discount of 5% if you can prepay the amount in full, and insurance payments will be reimbursed to the patient. However, the additional 5% discount is not applicable for those who prefer in-office or third-party payment plans. So hurry up to book your slot now before the offer expires!
You can be assured of a great deal, like the dentist in Richmond provides an all-inclusive treatment package for its patients.
Key Highlights of All-Inclusive Invisalign Deal
- Initial consultation with the Richmond dentist
- Data collection that may include photos, scans or impressions, and x-rays
- An initial set of aligners are offered to the patient in addition to providing correction or refinement of aligners
- The dental office also provides a set of regular retainers
- Kor whitening gel is also involved within the deal as part of the Invisalign campaign
Why should you choose Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners?
- One of the best alternatives compared to metal braces
- Transparent, making others to hardly notice its presence
- Designed to custom-fit in the mouth
- Aligners can be replaced every two weeks
- Easily removable, which makes eating, brushing, and drinking hassle-free compared to braces
- Boost your confidence and improves your smile
Why choose Grand Mission Dentistry?
- Highly-experienced dentists and staffs
- Friendly and caring staffs
- Modern Infrastructure
- State-of-the-art dental equipment
- Affordable Price
- Exclusive deals and offers
Visit our dental office in Richmond or give a call on the phone number to know more about the limited period Invisalign deal.
Many people suffer from the embarrassment of crooked or crowded teeth. Braces are one of the most obvious orthodontic solutions, but with more and more kids and adults having their teeth straightened, there is another option known as Invisalign. Invisalign is a clear set of hard plastic aligners that are custom-made to fit your mouth. During the first several months, they must be checked and updated while they work to align your teeth into the optimum position. Adults and teenagers like Invisalign because the clear aligners are virtually unnoticeable.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that can be used to improve the appearance of one’s smile. It can be used for patients with mild to moderate misalignment and can also be used to adjust the bite. Invisalign treatments are available for patients who have an overbite, crossbite, or underbite. Clear plastic aligner trays are used to gradually shift the teeth into perfect alignment. Wearing the trays for at least 20 hours every day accomplishes this. The trays are simply removed, allowing patients to maintain their oral health and wellness by flossing and brushing as usual without having to worry about brackets and wires complicating things.
Advantages of Invisalign
There are various benefits of using Invisalign instead of traditional iron braces. Here are some advantages of using a clear set of aligners:
- Comfort: Invisalign is far more physically comfortable to wear. You don’t have to worry about uncomfortable nicks or cuts in your mouth because there are no wires or brackets. They are silky and will not bother your mouth. The aligners resemble a mouth guard and have no sharp edges.
- More Attractive: Because Invisalign is clear, you won’t have a mouth full of metal. In other words, they are more visually appealing, and most people will not notice you are wearing them. That means you can smile freely and without feeling self-conscious. As a result, there are no age restrictions, and adults frequently prefer this kind of orthodontic treatment.
- Convenience: Because Invisalign has become the standard for teeth straightening, you don’t have to bother with metal braces. This makes them highly convenient, especially since they are widely available.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners may be removed to eat, brush your teeth, and floss. That is impossible to achieve with braces. It allows you to consume the foods you like and practice better oral care, which reduces your risk of developing gum disease while straightening your teeth. You won’t have to worry about food particles getting stuck in your braces, as is common with regular braces.
- Minimal Care: Invisalign aligners require very little upkeep. When you wear them, they can become dingy with time, but you can refresh them by dipping a toothbrush in a small quantity of bleach and water. Any stains will be removed after a minute of scrubbing. This just needs to be done every other day.
We hope this post has given you some knowledge about Invisalign. What works for one person may not work for you, so make sure that Invisalign is the greatest option for straightening your teeth. If you are seeking the best dentist in Richmond, TX, visit our dentists at Grand Mission Dentistry to find out if Invisalign is the best option for you.
Having crooked or misaligned teeth can hamper the beauty of your smile. It is high time to realize that your smile covers a lot of your overall appearance. So, in case you are not really happy with the teeth alignment, do not hesitate to look for an effective solution. Modern times have led to the unfolding of numerous dental treatments that can help to fix such problems. Invisalign is one such option that can help to reposition your teeth to the desired location.
Here at Grand Mission Dentistry, we always strive to inform people about the tidbits of various dental treatments. In this blog, we are going to talk about the benefits of Invisalign over the other orthodontic options. Go through them and know why going for Invisalign braces can be an ideal choice.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign has become very popular due to the benefits offered by this treatment method. We have provided the advantages in the pointers below.
- No restriction on food – One of the first and foremost perks of Invisalign is you will have to face no restriction on food consumption. This is not the case with the traditional metal braces. Generally, dentists advise to not eat hard or sticky food items. But, if you get Invisalign braces, there will be no limitation on your daily diet.
- Better aesthetics – Most people hesitate to wear traditional braces as the awkward display of metal wires can make their smile look ugly. Whereas, the Invisalign braces are made of plastic aligners making them almost invisible. So, you need to worry about feeling awkward or self-conscious while wearing Invisalign and talking to others or smiling.
- Takes relatively less time – Traditional metal braces can take a lot of time to yield effective results. For example, the average period required for traditional braces is almost 5 years. On the other hand, Invisalign can bear fruitful outcomes within a year and a half.
- Invisalign is safe – The traditional braces are made of metal wires and trays. Hence, there are chances of you getting hurt or wounded. The Invisalign braces are made of plastic and have smooth edges. So, the probability of getting hurt is almost zero.
- Improves your oral health – Having straight teeth is necessary to have proper oral health. Repositioning your teeth with the help of Invisalign can be really helpful and improve your oral health.
We hope that you have now gained a clear understanding of the benefits of Invisalign braces. Now, choose to go for the alternative of traditional braces – Invisalign.
You can get in touch with Grand Mission Dentistry, if you are looking for the best Invisalign service in Richmond, TX. We are here to offer you a top-class solution. No compromise is done with the treatment quality and the money charged is absolutely affordable. Just call us at (281) 719-9188 and schedule your visit today!